Terry E. Vaughn, Ph.D. (U of Tennessee)
1028 Haymount Rd
Terry Vaughn Employment History
AVM Industries Jan 2006 to Present
Hired by AVM Industries...Marion, SC (Automotive Supplier) to consolidate business processes and ERP package for business divestiture from parent company. Managed and implemented new IT infrastructure of new company including all software, hardware, and network requirements to make newco a stand alone company. Migrated all applications (EDI, QAD, barcode scanning) to stand alone entity. Currently managing all aspects of IT with a two man crew for AVM Industries .
VCS222 Independent Contractor/Programmer June 2004 to Jan 2006
Independent Programmer/Contractor Providing programming and consulting services in the EDI market. Offering expertise in QAD's Ecommerce module and all related EDI details surrounding the package on unix or windows platform...i.e. X12 to SNF mapping (Gentran or TieCommerce Evision), Ecommerce transformation maps, custom gateways to backend, communications development, and design and development of auditing tools.
- RCM Technologies EDI Technical Consultant June 2003 to June 2004 EDI Consultant for RCM Technologies QAD Branch. Primary duties include providing consulting expertise in the area of EDI electronic communication, business to business document processing, and application/systems integration with particular emphasis on applications interacting with the ERP package MFG/PRO from QAD Inc.
- Dakota Growers Pasta Company Enterprise Applications Analyst Sept 2002 to June 2003 Enterprise Applications Analyst for pasta manufacturing company. Primary responsibilities include research, maintenance, customization of EDI and Ecommerce Applications. Other duties include integration improvements of EDI packages to Business ERP system (QAD EB2)
- VCS222 Owner / Operator Created vcs222 in 2001 as contractual business entity.
- ArvinMeritor, Inc Business Analyst Dec 1999 to Sept 2002 Employed as Business Analyst for high profile automotive supplier. Duties include maintenance and managment of Business ERP package (QAD) and management/support of 300+PCs and PBX phone system
- Georgia Institute of Technology Postdoctoral Research Fellow Jun 1997 to July 1999 Employed as a postdoctoral research scientist for an Atmospheric Measurement Group. Designed and maintained sensor equipment on an aircraft platform for measurement of trace gases (NO, NO2) within the lower atmosphere. Primary responsibilities were development of code for data acquisition and data storage using C and HP-VEE graphical language.
- University of Tennessee Ph.D. Physical Chemistry 1993-1997 Dissertation Research involved the photochemistry of Chlorine compounds adsorbed on Ice Surfaces. Research addressed Ozone depletion mechanics by chlorine radicals that produced "ozone hole" phenomena observed over both the northern and southern poles. Both Ultra-High Vacuum experimentation and Theoretical (ab initio) Computations were employed
- Francis Marion University B.S. Chemistry 1991-1993
- University of Maryland (Belgium) Undergraduate Transfer 1990-1991
Military (4 Year Tour .. Honorable Discharge Jan 1990 .. European Out)
- SHAPE, Belgium European Station Jan 1988 - Jan 1990
- Fort Hood, TX Station Sept 1986 - Jan - 1988
- Fort Gordon, GA AIT Mar 1986 - Sept 1986
- Fort Jackson, S.C. Basic Training Jan 1986 - March 1986
- Latta, SC Latta High School Sept 1981 - June 1985